Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Job Interview

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am currently self-employed.  However, I continue looking for employment, especially in the Social Work field.  Tomorrow morning I have an interview for just such a position.  It is part-time so I should have some flexibility in my schedule for school and my miniature golf business.  The position is with a large, well-established human services organization, so there would be room for advancement when I complete my Masters program.  I'm hoping the interview goes well.

On a similar note, I start my Spring classes on Monday.  At the same time I am on call for jury duty for the month of February.  Since my classes are all on Mondays and court is not in session on Mondays, it should work out fine from that standpoint.  Surprisingly enough, in my roughly 35 years of being eligible, I have never been called up for jury duty.  It should be an interesting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment